The layout design will be amended because of the customer suggestion.
Having maintainable CSS will be a must in order to help you a lot in rewriting it.
Here is some suggestion about writing maintainable CSS :
- Breaking up your CSS into the smallest possible coherent concept
- organize files into a set of directories that allow you to easily figure out the purpose of each file
- Use IDs sparingly
- Avoid using the same classname for different purposes
- always use the same classname for similar purposes
- always use intention revealing classnames
- always put your classname on the outer most element on which it makes sense